Whether you want steel or fiberglass, Therma-Tru entry doors offer options to fit your budget and your style.
Therma-Tru entry doors are available in Profiles™, Traditions and Fire-rated steel door lines, all offering economical, safe, and durable options for your entryway.
Beautifully crafted, energy efficient, secure, and easy to maintain, Therma-Tru fiberglass entry doors are a durable alternative to wood or steel. See how Therma-Tru’s AccuGrain™ Technology has given their Classic-Craft® line of entry doors an authentic wood grain look. And new this year is the Canvas Collection™, their first premium, smooth paintable door.
- Energy efficient – offer up to four times the insulating R-Value of wood.*
- Require minimal maintenance – won’t warp or rot like wood, or dent or rust like steel.
- Offer beautiful wood-grain or smooth finish looks – can be stained or painted.
- Feel warm and inviting to the touch – like a real wood door.
- Energy efficient – offer good insulating value.
- Less maintenance, depending on the environment – won’t warp or rot like wood.
- Can be less expensive.
- Offer beautiful wood grains for a high-end look – can be stained or painted.
- Feel warm and inviting to the touch.
- Scratches can be easily repaired.